- 1 to 3 years of brand marketing experience
- Ability to work with social media platforms, tools, and content distribution
- Strong eye for design and creative presentation skills
- Thoroughly understand our company and products
- Track and report on competitor’s marketing activities
- Has strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
- Preferred experience in day trading, options trading, APIs, investment portfolios, technology, or personal finance
- Preferred based in the US, yet open to discuss
What You’ll bring to Limex
What We Offer
- Happy and Positive Culture
- Fully Remote Work Option
- Option for bonuses/rev share
- Part-time role with flexible hours
Limex’s mission is to bring you flexible, useful tools no matter your scale, your strategy, or your setup. From trading platforms and APIs to trade analysis for passive investors, we have something for everyone.
We were founded by traders because no one knows better what traders need than traders themselves. Over 20 years later, Lime hasn’t slowed down and is actively developing new products and tools to empower traders and investors alike to take control of their tech stack and holdings.
We’re looking for a fun and energetic individual that isn’t afraid to throw out ideas – as the team regularly does, you’ll fit right in. Someone eager to collaborate with marketing and product teams to ideate new and existing features and product structure to be competitive and edgy.
Educate the industry as it continuously grows. You’ll help connect the public on essentials they need to make an informed decision with their trading and investing.
Ready to become a part of our team?